Two special versions of Acrobatics are also available, Aerobatics and Aquabatics.
It is referenced in Basic Set, p. 375, on its use for Acrobatic Dodge; in Dungeon Fantasy 3, pp. 7-8, on "Dungeon Parkour," p. 12, on its use in combat, and p. 19, on circumventing traps; Martial Arts,p. 54, on its use in various techniques, maneuvers, and so on, pp. 105-106, on Acrobatic Movement, pp. 107 and 131, on Acrobatic Attack, p. 51, on Acrobatic Feints Skill Adaptation perk and Acrobatic Kicks Skill Adaptation perk, p. 65, on Acrobatic Stand technique, and p. 98, on Acrobatic Stand as a Change Posture maneuver; and Space, p. 224, on an optional new specialty for zero-gravity use.
Acrobatics per seEdit
- On its lack of encumbrance penalties
- On whether Acrobatics implies flashiness
- On the realism of Acrobatic Dodge
- On the impossibility of using it while grappling
- An example of its use in combat
- On the potential for new Acrobatics techniques
- On piling on style perks
- On a Tic-Tac technique defaulting to Acrobatics
- On its importance to a character using parkour
- On its use by James Bond
- On its non-applicability to gymnastics
- On using Aerobatics for Acrobatic Attack or Flying Attack
- On Aerobatics not being a substitute for Piloting