Caps are minimums (prerequisites) and maximums (topcaps) for attributes, induced by a variety of situations.
- Rapid Healing (B79) requires a minimum HT of 10
- Very Rapid Healing (B79) requires a minimum HT of 12
- Lend Skill (M47) and Restore Memory (M92) and Simple Illusion (M95) require IQ 11
- Seeker (B249) and Foolishness (B250) and Great Haste (B251) and Create Servant (M98) and Create Animal (M99) and Pathfinder (M105) require IQ 12
- Mass Daze (B251) and Mass Sleep (B251) and Slow Time (M86) and Permanent Forgetfulness (M138) and Permanent Madness (M139) and Teleport (M147) and Lich (M159) and Wraith (M160) require IQ 13
- Skinny (B19) limits HT to a maximum of 14
- Fat (B19) limits HT to a maximum of 15
- Very Fat (B19) limits HT to a maximum of 13
- Hemophilia (B138) limits HT to a maximum of 10
- Bestial (B124) has no hard limit but suggests GMs limit it to those under IQ10 or even under IQ6.
- Klutz (B141) limits DX to a maximum of 13