Chinks are referenced in B400's Targeting Chinks in Armor rules. It does not bypass DR but rather functions as a DR divisor at a certain penalty.
- 56 (Estoc) and 60 (Pick) and 61 (Rondel Dagger) and 62 (Stiletto) and 71 (property 4, used on Katar 67 and Warhammer 70) remove a -2 penalty, making it -6 for torso and -8 for other places (which actually makes it easier to hit the eyes, usually only -9). Stabbing-only knives with this property are called Miséricorde (59)
- 101 "Flexible armor lacks chinks" (good on Tough Skin, skull would lack, maybe should not be Flexible though)
- this is contradicted by Astral Armor, see below!
- 109 Sliding Rivets
- 25 "Damage to Armor" rules reduce penalty to hit chinks by -1 at 1/3 HP
- astral armor does not usually have chinks
Page 26's breakdown does not include Flexible though, implying the DR advantage doesn't have chinks...