Cost: 5 points
Clerical Investment is a social, mundane advantage that indicates you are an ordained priest of a recognized religion.
- Basic Set 43
- GURPS Banestorm
- p. 183, on its not being necessary for monks;
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 2: Dungeons
- p. 3, on buying holy water
- p. 15, on seeking divine aid;
- GURPS Fantasy™
- p. 148, on seeking divine aid
- p. 149, on sanctifying a location
- GURPS Low-Tech Companion 1: Philosophers and Kings
- p. 5, on tribal shamans
- GURPS Magic
- p. 199, on clerical spellcasters.
- GURPS Thaumatology
- p. 133 on "Path/Book Ritual Magic as Religious Ritual"
- 3e's Hellboy Sourcebook and Roleplaying Game
- p. 128 "Religious Rituals" mentions that it can remove the -5 for casting Path of Spirit without Ritual Aptitude, but the skill cap of 12 still applies. "Lay to Rest, Exorcise, and Banish" are singled out.
- p. 145 elaborates that Theology must be 14+ to do this, also mentions militant faiths add "Ghost Sword or Spirit Trap"