B356 introduces in 4e
http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/Roleplayer/Roleplayer24/ExpandedExtraEffort.html was a 1991 expansion from Jumping and Lifting to also include Running and Throwing, as well as Generic Extra Effort and Extra Effort in Active Defense
GURPS Power-Ups 3 (Talents) mentions:
- pg 13 under Natural Athlete
- pg 14 under Pickaxe Penchant
- pg 18 Alternative Benefits overview
- Originally Posted by Molokh
- Buy Will limited to extra effort only. Accessibility rules would probably dictate about -35%, but given that Will is useful for lots of stuff, I'm wondering if it might be as low as -80% (remember, will costs 5/level while many Will-based skills are 4/level).
I'd call it 1/level for simplicity. Extra Effort is a very small subset of Will.
- Spend HP instead of FP to fuel Extra Effort when it is preferable.
Perk. I've used this in my custom V:TM conversion.
- Ignore the penalty to the Will roll for having less than full FP (as on P160).
- Use Trading Fatigue for Skill for stuff like contests of ST/Judo/etc. (also P161).
Hrm... compared to Mighty Blows, Feverish Defense, etc., this seems pretty underpowered, so I'd say Perk again.
- Make her ER fuel mundane extra effort, not just boost 'powers'.
+20% to the cost of the ER, much as for the Extended enhancements for various advantages.
- Spend HP instead of FP: Emergency Reserves
- Ignore penalty for low FP: Indefatigable
- Trading FP for skill/ST: Potential Power