GURPS Zombies "goes into detail on all kinds of zombies – undead and living, slow and fast, supernatural and superscience, and more. Its pages include:
- A rules-free survey of zombies by fictional and folkloric origin, physical and supernatural type, and dramatic role.
- Systematic guidelines for creating custom zombies to surprise your players.
- Ready-to-use examples for the zombie-master in a rush: B-movie and fantasy undead, living-but-infected crazies, necromancers' pets, science experiments gone horribly wrong, surgical constructs gone disturbingly right, and many others.
- Rules for topics dear to the zombie-lover's heart: horde management, splatter and contagion, cures, and even inventing new kinds of zombies!
- Information for those who must confront zombies, including gear recommendations, rules for avoiding infection and simply surviving, and templates for survivors, zombie-hunters, and zombie-makers.
- Advice on using all this in any genre. Who says zombies are only for horror?"