B106 normally bypasses Damage Resistance
GURPS Psionic Powers 14 introduces DR enhancement to prevent this.
It normally has unlimited range but has a functional range limit due to cumulative skill penalties based on range.
- A Malediction affects substantial and insubstantial targets equally, whether the user is substantial or insubstantial. This makes Malediction especially suitable for divine, magical, psi, and spirit abilities. In some settings, it might only be available for abilities with supernatural power modifiers.
- Unless the GM rules otherwise, a Malediction can affect substantial and insubstantial targets equally, whether the user is substantial or insubstantial;
- If the ability is normally resisted by an attribute the object does not have, it resists with HT instead
- the GM can assume that the psi automatically overcomes
the resistance of any inanimate object if his margin of success is 3 or higher
- For large, Homogenous objects, this becomes 3+SM or higher