B111 under Costs Fatigue:
- Your ability costs FP to use.
- This is worth -5% per FP per use.
- What constitutes a “use” depends on the underlying trait.
B112 under Limited Use:
- For most advantages, each “use” is 1 minute of activation
B116 under Unreliable:
- Every time you want to use the power, you must roll the activation number (see below) or less on 3d.
- Once you succeed, the ability will work for that particular use.
- When you cease to use it, you must make another activation roll to start it again.
- Duration, B101 defines the baseline as 10 seconds rather than 60, so distinguishing between a "use" being 60 seconds of activation vs 10 seconds of effect on a target can be difficult.